Administrative Assistant – VSDH
VS Digital Health is 360‐degree healthcare, offering smart, connected devices, at‐home diagnostic tests, personalized digital guidance and monitoring, 24/7/365 access to healthcare professionals, and prescription delivery. The company is affiliated with a national network of professional corporations (PCs). These affiliated medical practices contract with licensed medical providers and exert full and exclusive control over the professional clinical services rendered by the providers. In turn, VS Digital Health provides administrative and management services and technology solutions to these affiliated PCs.
Divisions within VS Digital Health
The Company is currently searching for a motivated team player to join the exciting, fast-growing company. You will be working in a team-based environment to support current and welcome new licensee partnerships in delivering excellent customer service. If you love helping people, this job is for you.
• Answer calls and greet partners in a helpful, respectful, and efficient manner
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Arrange meetings and take detailed minutes for management review
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Perform all other related administrative tasks or special tasks as required by management
• High school diploma or the equivalent
• Exceptional customer service skills
• A Team Player
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
• Ability to analyze, problem-solve and take the initiative.
• Open and accountable
• Ability to work varying shift patterns as needed
What Will You Earn?
Let’s agree on salary and vacation once we know what you offer, but our goal is to pay above the market rate for your unique skills.
• Comprehensive employee health benefits package
• Flexible Stat Holidays with the option to bank days for later use
• Casual dress code
• Monthly team events and activities
Start date – As soon as possible.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter to Abbey Vogt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, read carefully:
Write a cover letter addressing:
Upload your cover letter and resume:
Ensure that your cover letter and resume are saved and sent as one file and sent to email@example.com with this job title as the subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.